Thu. Nov 23rd 2017
Thursday was a day to give thanks and the volunteers from Hershey did just that. The dinner was open to everyone. We served over 150 meals, met many folks and made a lot of new friends along as well. ABC27 spent the morning with us documenting this special day.Watch ABC27 coverage here: http://abc27...
Tue. Jul 11th 2017
For the second year in a row the Hershey Volunteer Fire Company has chosen a newer member as the Hershey Volunteer Firefighter of the year. Joel joined the company in 2015 and quickly completed the Essentials of Firefighting gaining recognition as a firefighter-1 qualified member of the departm...
Sun. Apr 23rd 2017
Congratulations to Lieutenants Rob Ohliger and Colton Leonard for earning their firefighter-II certification! Two highly dedicated professionals in the volunteer fire service and the Hershey Volunteer Fire Company.
Fri. Mar 3rd 2017
Thank you Pennsylvania American Water With your generous donation the HVFC has purchased an electric line hot stick, a Halligan bar and The Pig (the axe). The Pig, is a unique tool that will greatly assist the Hershey Volunteer Firefighter with forcible entry and roof ventilation work.
Fri. Feb 24th 2017
This morning Devon Cook from Pennsylvania American Water presented the HVFC with a $1,000 donation to be used for firefighting equipment. Thank you for your kind and very generous support.
Fri. Jan 20th 2017
Hershey Firefighter, Joel Confer receives the Firefighter of The Year award from the Hershey Lions Club. Firefighter Confer became a member of the Hershey Volunteer Fire Company in September of 2015 and was one of the quickest probationary members to complete his initial firefighter module classes a...
Thu. Dec 1st 2016
Please read this important recall notice. The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing serious fire and burn hazards to consumers.https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Gree-Reannounces-Dehumidifier-Recall-Following-450-Fires-and-19-Million-in-Property-Damage
Tue. Nov 22nd 2016
Urgent Recall Notice: Please read the link attached for details.https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Kidde-Recalls-Combination-Smoke-CO-Alarms
Sun. Sep 25th 2016
Heading off to the store to do the weekly shopping? Don't forget about your pets! Today is a great a day to pick up some extra food and water to add to your emergency kit. #NationalPreparednessMonth